Kase Wolverine Graduated Neutral Density FilterRegular price $253.00
In the Box
- Kase Magnetic Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Kase Circular Magnetic Lens Adaptor
- Wolverine Series. KW Toughened Optical Glass. Nearly Unbreakable. 7 X Stronger than Normal Glass
- IR-CUT Infrared cut-off coating Scratch resistant
- Super Waterproof Mould Resistant Easy Clean
- 3 Stop exposure correction. Optical Glass. No color cast
- Fits Lee, Haida & Hitech, Cokin Z , Nisi etc 100mm holders.
The Kase Wolverine Magnetic Circular Filters are made from the same tough, colour neutral pro glass as our square filters, so you can be assured of your image quality and still have peace of mind whatever the conditions.
These filters are perfect for those that do not require a full square system setup, the advantage being that they are lighter and more compact, making them a great companion to have in your camera bag. The sets consist of stackable neutral density filters and a CPL, useful for both photographers and videographers, allowing you to both control reflections and control light.
Here's how to choose the best kit for your lenses:
Step 2. Choose what lens adapters/step rings you need for your other lens size.
Example, if you buy an 82mm set for your biggest 82mm lens thread, and then also want to use it on a 72mm lens thread, simply buy a 72mm to 82mm magnetic step ring, and that allows you to mount the mag circular filters direct onto the 72mm lens, you don’t need a separate lens adapter.
Step 3. Order additional Filters.
There are many other filters available separately as singles to expand your collection and push your creative boundaries.