Kase Canvas Filters Bag For 100mm Systems
- Holds up to ten 100x100mm or 100x150mm or circular filters and k8/k6 and the new K9 holder.
- Made from tough canvas and soft flannelette baffle plates to keep the filters safe.
- Smart design, lighter and more portable, easy to carry.
- Two snap-on design straps for carrying or hanging on the tripod, and also a tripod velcro grip.
Kase Wolverine Series Key Features
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The Kase Wolverine series filters are ranked as some of the best optically by independent reviews and their toughened glass construction adds extra durability and peace of mind. Kase Wolverine filters are not indestructible but are rated to be tougher than standard glass filters, withstanding an occasional accidental drop allowing you to keep shooting great images. With no discernible colour cast, you will be able to capture true colours and the optical quality of the glass will give you great sharpness. The special metallic nano electro-coated glass makes Kase Wolverine filters scratch resistant, water repellent, anti-reflective and easy to clean.
K9 Holder System Key Features
- No vignetting even at wide angles
- Magnetic mounted geared polarizer
- Innovative lightweight design
- Robust alloy construction
- Simple to use in the field
The Kase K9 holder system has an innovative solution to the problem of using circular polarizers with slot-in systems. Rather than being mounted as the last filter, making it large and allowing the possibility of light being reflected back into the lens. The Kase solution is to mount the polarizer at the back of the system, allowing you to have up to 3 Neutral Density or Graduated Filters in front of the polarizer.
The polarizer is mounted to a geared lens adapter ring, that is then turned simply by using a gear on the holder when attached to your camera. To mount the polarizer, it’s simply a case of placing it into the geared ring magnetically, removing the hassle of trying to screw a polarizer into place. The K9 holder is compatible with modern lenses up to 14mm on a full frame system* without vignetting.
The Kase holder is precision CNC milled from the highest quality aviation grade aluminum with a mat anodized finish to reduce reflections. Both strong and lightweight, the holder uses a screw locking mechanism to prevent accidental removal.